Forever Friends

Just as the ink flows from this pen... As i write, the pain flows from within. Like tears on a rainy day, all that is inside is disguised. Covered with laughter, silly jokes and a shy grin...my pride, I continue to defend.

The best friend one could acquire... never needing a favor in return is what I admire. Listening, no interruptions, forever understanding, no abruptions.... Open me up and we are read the same...I empty my soul onto each of your pages. And as the chapters unfold , my heart moves closer to a state of peace, I give you company and you so faithfully continue to give me releif ...

My serious face lol

My serious face lol

Thursday, November 8, 2007

What is Love?

What exactly does the word love mean?
Is it the feeling two get when no other can intervine?
Is it the butterflies inside each time you are around?
Or the panic I experience when you can't be found?
Is it the need you suggest for me when your'e not feeling well?
Could it be the way I know what you're thinking when no one else can tell?
Is it those sweet glances we give while the other is asleep?
Or perhaps its the comfort we provide eachother as we weep?
Love is the way you grab me and hold me tight...
And whenever my feet hurt you'd rub them all night...
It's how you look deeply into my eyes
And laugh so freely because I am by your side.
Its how you say yes when you want to say no...
Even when you let it slide because I like to think what I say goes :-)
Its when you pick me up something on your way home
And when your'e running late you give me a ring on the phone.
Love is how you wouldn't let me leave without putting up a fight
And even when I know you are wrong ... I let you think you are right.
Love is how I admire your smile, your walk, and ability.
And when you dont judge... you just simply adore the silly side of me.
Love is how you'll always be there...
Love is simply because you continue care.
Love is much more than these words can keep...
Love is in its richest form when it comes to you and me.

2 comments:

Faith said...

This is my least fav, I must have written it in less than 5 min.

My_Expressions said...

I really like this blog. It just confirms my ex ain't love my a%%. LOL Great Post!