Forever Friends

Just as the ink flows from this pen... As i write, the pain flows from within. Like tears on a rainy day, all that is inside is disguised. Covered with laughter, silly jokes and a shy grin...my pride, I continue to defend.

The best friend one could acquire... never needing a favor in return is what I admire. Listening, no interruptions, forever understanding, no abruptions.... Open me up and we are read the same...I empty my soul onto each of your pages. And as the chapters unfold , my heart moves closer to a state of peace, I give you company and you so faithfully continue to give me releif ...

My serious face lol

My serious face lol

Friday, November 16, 2007

Betrayal of My Heart

There is an everlasting battle fought between my heart and my mind
One thinking rationally while the other is simply blind.
The blind makes the decisions without thinking twice...
While leaving the rational forever looking to another for word of advice.
My heart leaves my body cold and ALONE to take the fall
If only there was a possibility ... room for a scuffle, even a single brawl...
I would tell it to just keep it's damn sensations, feelings, and emotions... simply leave me be!
I don't need any help because all its gotten me into is a pile of shit thats waist deep.
It's always right and at the same time wrong, Damn...motha fucka' just leave me the hell alone...
Yo' once the shit seemingly hits the fan, my heart is nowhere to be found
Of course then, I quickly make my move... I escape when that ass aint around
A few weeks, months of independence, Shit, I'm proud as I can be
But soon It returns, as will I... back to being naive, blind me.

2 comments:

Don said...

So true. And I Love the manner which you ended the poem.

Anonymous said...

HEEY BOO THIS YO MOTHER THESE POEMS ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL JUST LIKE YOU N KEEP ON WRITING FOR US. SEE YOU LATER