Forever Friends

Just as the ink flows from this pen... As i write, the pain flows from within. Like tears on a rainy day, all that is inside is disguised. Covered with laughter, silly jokes and a shy grin...my pride, I continue to defend.

The best friend one could acquire... never needing a favor in return is what I admire. Listening, no interruptions, forever understanding, no abruptions.... Open me up and we are read the same...I empty my soul onto each of your pages. And as the chapters unfold , my heart moves closer to a state of peace, I give you company and you so faithfully continue to give me releif ...

My serious face lol

My serious face lol

Monday, April 21, 2008

What You Make IT

Love is what you make it.
You can accept it, change it, or even choose to break it.
You can work at it or let it fade.
You can even ignore it or simply give it away.
You can run from it,
You can loose it,
Inside you'll die from it, if you choose to abuse it.
You can like it or hate it,
But love will always and only be what YOU make it.

4 comments:

Don said...

co-sign the sentiments.

Don said...

faith, it's good to see that all is well with you. it's been awhile...

i click on your page and @ first i thought i was in hollywood or something. lol. you are ab-so-lute-ly stunning. very beautiful and talented young lady.

props.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

so are u working on a book sister

Faith said...

I would like to eventually... but I don't have enough material yet...